GM has finally relieved details about the all new 6th generation ZL1 Camaro!
Here’s what we know so far…
- Estimated 640 hp (supercharged)
- 10-speed automatic
- 6-speed manual (rev matching)
- 6-piston Brembo calipers (front)
- 4-piston Brembo calipers (rear)
- 20″ Rims
- Goodyear Eagle F1 285/30 (front)
- Wheels/Tires: 20″ Goodyear Eagle F1 305/30 (rear)
- Magnetic ride suspension
- Suede wrapped interior; including seats, steering wheel, panels, and shifter.
- Recaro bucket seats
- Flat-bottom steering wheel
- Large front splitter
- Widened front fenders
- Under body aero enhancements
- Functional heat extractor hood
Release date: “Late 2016”
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.